1.3

Original review updated by user Sep 04, 2021

I took out 6 months subscription for elite singles and i did not want to continue the subscription after a few months but had to let the term run out as it is paid in advance and there is no way of cancelling and getting the remainder of the fee returned. However they then had a rolling subscription and took out the next six months fee and refuse to cancel the subscription and return my money.

They gave me no warning to stop the money leaving my account beforehand. I am really upset as it is quite an amount for six months. - 227.70. I have sent them two e mails asking if they could return the money and they flatly refuse.

I told them i had cancelled my renewal subscription and they said i had to prove this. They were really difficult to contact and i had to work through your company to get their contact details regarding my change of address.

Their company name for fees, e mail etc is Sparks network. It is not a company i want to deal with again but i also want to continue to try and get my money back for a service i dont want and dont use.

They flatly refuse to refund any part of the money they took from my account, unfortunately my bank can do nothing either.

User's recommendation: Be very careful what you sign up to as they are very slippery to contact after you have paid your subscription.

EliteSingles Pros: Large number of people on the app.

EliteSingles Cons: Very difficult to almost impossible to contact after payment, Took money from my account for renewal without permission, Have a very confusing renewal system on sign up, Cannot seem to cancel renewal subscription, Could not change my address on the website or app.

Comments