153 views
Verified Reviewer

1.6

I did not realize that after filling out my profile info, I was being led to pay for a Premium subscription and I opted IN ERROR -- for a six months subscription --- but for someone who is 90 years old, lives on an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, and has 2 masters and a PhD, it is impossible to find a MATCH. This is a waste of money because no matter how many changes I made to my filters, there was absolutely NO MATCH.

Please have pity and compassion and give me a full refund. I just subscribed tonight, and THE HOUR IS LATE, and i was unaware of what i was doing.

i humbly request and ask you to give me a refund, since there is nothing to be gained for me because of my circumstances. I should have been informed that i could try the free trial period before i paid.

Thank you.

User's recommendation: Take the Free Trial before you pay for a subscription. Do not begin answering the many questions, which go on endlessly, and then after you have finished, there is no other option but to pay for a Premium Subscription.

Product or Service Mentioned: Elitesingles Premium Subscription.

Comments

#2086398

There are sites I would call indeed elite: Joy4Love.com to name one of them. High value, top-notch profiles, verified and background checked women ( I know what I pay for there, I had real dates so I know it's working for me).

I hoped for the same on Elitesingles.

But Elitesingles website is in no way elite or reputable. It's phony and scammy.

#2027475